See the guys in this poster as the “heros” and stars of the film… They attack & rob a woman 8 seconds in to the film. Why the fuck would I or anybody els care for a bunch of criminals to sit though “hooked” and laughing with them to end..? What a shit angle to come at.
Yeah, why would I want to watch a movie about someone other than the run of the mill
(White/middle aged/middle class)hero? That would make them like…an anti hero or some shit!
(refreshing, interesting)B movie premise with A+ carryout?
A sci-fi take on the recently popular horror/comedy mashup genre?
Dude, a film that focuses on a group that mainstream media likes to pretend doesn’t exist, in an atypical setting, let alone storyline?
Giving that main chav/criminal a character arc?
Man. Total let down.
Shit angle indeed, my good sir.
- ednaisdrowning likes this
- softerxsoftest reblogged this from quoms and added:
- m-e-s-o-b-l-a-s-i-a-n reblogged this from orjdan
- m-e-s-o-b-l-a-s-i-a-n likes this
- orjdan reblogged this from quoms
- quoms reblogged this from xtremecaffeine
- xtremecaffeine reblogged this from jhenne-bean
- ethawrid likes this
- jhenne-bean likes this
- pennicandies reblogged this from thomaspaulwilson and added:
- sirkowski reblogged this from thomaspaulwilson and added:
- donovonshepard likes this
- stuffedokapi reblogged this from jhenne-bean
- korrasexual likes this
- jhenne-bean reblogged this from thomaspaulwilson and added:
- thomaspaulwilson posted this