Why is it easier for you to believe that 150 million people are lazy and stupid than 400 people are greedy and malicious?
Because we have jobs and make a contribution to society.
Your point is…? Most of those 150 million people have jobs, too. Poor people work.
But I don’t know why I’m even responding to you, because anyone who aligns himself with the Republican party clearly lacks a deep, nuanced understanding of poverty, class and economics.
Wow… I’d be fascinated to hear what else separates the working class to make them so unworthy as to be cursed with this chronic poorness.
- castortopollux likes this
- happinessstartswithasmile reblogged this from villkanin
- gauf reblogged this from villkanin
- villkanin reblogged this from joetheblogger
- raneehs reblogged this from sp-a-m
- rockinandrollinandwhatnot reblogged this from unitedstatesofmeryl
- cyrusbieber2012 likes this
- yonce-taught-me likes this
- venusthevegan likes this
- headlesshollows likes this
- notdoingmywork reblogged this from tits-are-swell-spectacular
- tits-are-swell-spectacular reblogged this from 4wardseverbackwardsnever
- victoria27 reblogged this from gloomy-black-girl-blogging
- buckfuddy reblogged this from steviemcfly
- kevin-bacon-casserole likes this
- xsentienthologram likes this
- switchhittergame likes this
- savemyteethforthewolf likes this
- lastgoodemperor likes this
- mzmew likes this
- gloomy-black-girl-blogging reblogged this from steviemcfly
- rosy-eyes likes this
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- jonathan-cunningham likes this
- browngurlwfro reblogged this from hellyeahfeminism
- browngurlwfro likes this