"Libertarians are incapable of being a racist because racism is a collect assigned idea - you see people in group. A civil Libertarian like myself sees everyone as an important individual. “It’s not the color of their skin that’s important” as Martin Luther King said. What is important is the character of the individual. You know what is really interesting, though, because this might be behind this, because I, as a Republican candidate am probably getting the most number of Black voters and Black supporters."
Is he serious?
- dopeitsoli reblogged this from tigersmilk
- fuzzyhorns likes this
- vulgarvulgar likes this
- glitterthighs likes this
- wholelottadicks likes this
- plainlaine likes this
- glasskaleidoscope likes this
- babywipesenthusiast likes this
- siouxzeigh likes this
- mystic-oneiric reblogged this from tigersmilk
- janissa likes this
- snarkinfestedwaters likes this
- dearwhitefolk posted this