Sorry, we don’t live in Cuba, people don’t die of “natural causes” at the age of 43. It’s more like 73.
We also don’t live in the 1600s.
Um… yes. Yes they do. You can die of natural causes at any age really.
Maybe it was a heart attack from having to bear the White Man’s Burden for so long.
And life expectancy in Cuba is 78, fucking dipshit.
- zempasuchil reblogged this from popularmechanic and added:
- yadounya likes this
- jegsnakkerarabisk likes this
- ravaunraveled likes this
- mayorprincess likes this
- alexa-o likes this
- aka14kgold likes this
- madrassoup reblogged this from negatronic and added:
- kafeishibe reblogged this from theeighthmanbound
- motivatedslacker likes this
- coolyourbears likes this
- frijoliz likes this
- sanityscraps likes this
- dead-lyrics likes this
- theeighthmanbound reblogged this from ruinicorn and added:
- sleepandbooks likes this
- invisiblelad likes this
- paxmachina likes this
- ruinicorn reblogged this from invisiblelad and added:
- vagabondaesthetics reblogged this from thegoddamazon and added:
- guerrillatech likes this
- princessnijireiki likes this
- uncdan likes this
- popularmechanic reblogged this from thegoddamazon and added:
- thegoddamazon reblogged this from vagabondaesthetics and added:
- andrewgraham likes this
- gravityisverycompelling reblogged this from brashblacknonbeliever and added:
- invisiblelad reblogged this from randomhumanrambling and added:
- prussian-blues likes this
- circumfluent reblogged this from caffeinatedfeminist and added:
- brashblacknonbeliever reblogged this from randomhumanrambling and added:
- deadbilly likes this
- caffeinatedfeminist reblogged this from randomhumanrambling and added: