Sorry, we don’t live in Cuba, people don’t die of “natural causes” at the age of 43. It’s more like 73.
We also don’t live in the 1600s.
Um… yes. Yes they do. You can die of natural causes at any age really.
Maybe it was a heart attack from having to bear the White Man’s Burden for so long.
And life expectancy in Cuba is 78, fucking dipshit.
- zempasuchil reblogged this from popularmechanic and added:
- yadounya likes this
- jegsnakkerarabisk likes this
- illluminadi likes this
- ravaunraveled likes this
- sugarlingy likes this
- alexa-o likes this
- aka14kgold likes this
- madrassoup reblogged this from donnapirana and added:
- kafeishibe reblogged this from sageoflogic
- motivatedslacker likes this
- moscowbear likes this
- frijoliz likes this
- sanityscraps likes this
- anluan likes this
- sageoflogic reblogged this from baconbeernboobs and added:
- sleepandbooks likes this
- invisiblelad likes this
- paxmachina likes this
- baconbeernboobs reblogged this from invisiblelad and added:
- vagabondaesthetics reblogged this from heirofmedusa and added:
- guerrillatech likes this
- princessnijireiki likes this
- uncdan likes this
- popularmechanic reblogged this from heirofmedusa and added:
- heirofmedusa reblogged this from vagabondaesthetics and added:
- andrewgraham likes this
- gravityisverycompelling reblogged this from brashblacknonbeliever and added:
- invisiblelad reblogged this from randomhumanrambling and added:
- prussian-blues likes this
- skycry reblogged this from caffeinatedfeminist and added:
- brashblacknonbeliever reblogged this from randomhumanrambling and added:
- deadbilly likes this
- caffeinatedfeminist reblogged this from randomhumanrambling and added: