So I’m going to go against the commonsense of “do not ask medical questions on the Internet”. I’m pregnant in a country where all kinds of abortion (even morning-after pills) are illegal. I don’t want this. Neither me nor my boyfriend are ready for this. I don’t want to risk my life with a coat hanger. Is there any safe method for abortion? Any sort of aborting pill I could get with some excuse. I’d really appreciate the help
I am so sorry you live in a place with no abortion rights. Women on Web is an organization that provides misoprostol, an ulcer drug that induces abortion and is part of the commercial medical abortion drug, to people that live in areas where they have no access to safe and legal abortion.
Women on Waves is a related (totally badass) organization that provides surgical abortions on a boat in international waters. You did not say where you live, so I don’t know if you are within reach of them.
In some areas, it is possible to find a midwife who performs menstrual extraction, which is manual aspiration of the uterus and can be performed up to eight weeks after your last menstrual period.
Please do not resort to placing objects such as a coathanger into your body. This is incredibly dangerous and could lead to infection. If any followers have any information on how to get the safest illegal abortion possible, please share it.
- regent-eiko likes this
- sk07 likes this
- michichi likes this
- flakes-fluttering-butt-tape likes this
- tenderstatue reblogged this from stfuantichoicers and added:
- pyrosis reblogged this from stfuantichoicers
- pyrosis likes this
- typewritergirl likes this
- poseyboo reblogged this from stfuantichoicers
- ausetkmt reblogged this from praisethelorde
- thunderspooky likes this
- praisethelorde reblogged this from meteorologiste
- maye reblogged this from stfuantichoicers
- livindavidaloki reblogged this from stfuantichoicers and added:
- irejectyour-reality reblogged this from stfuantichoicers
- beeftown likes this
- intensesilence likes this
- silvershrike likes this
- raspberryfeministbarbie likes this
- mxtori likes this
- rasmalaiwin reblogged this from stfuantichoicers and added:
- coeur-de-porcelaine likes this
- meteorologiste reblogged this from xtremecaffeine
- meteorologiste likes this
- leafleaf likes this
- xtremecaffeine reblogged this from stfuantichoicers
- rhythmryder reblogged this from stfuantichoicers
- stfuantichoicers posted this