>reply to my post, tries to disguise butthurt with laughing statement
the butthurt, i feel it strong in this one
Butthurt? I was just getting started. I couldn’t reply to your post properly because I was work.
But now I’m home.
Lets deconstruct your bullshit.
[People who have abortions should be charged with murder]
Do you know what an early abortion (which the majority have) actually looks like? This
52% of all abortions occur before the 9th week of pregnancy, 25% happen between the 9th & 10th week, 12% happen between the 11th and 12th week, 6% happen between the 13th & 15th week, 4% happen between the 16th & 20th week, and 1% of all abortions (16,450/yr.) happen after the 20th week of pregnancy and this is usually to save the mother
43% will have an abortion. You are charging all these people with murder. Because killing a person is the same as killing a foetus that has not developed sentience.
Yes killing a conscious person that can reason, exercise responsibility, and make moral judgements deserves the same punishment as a ball of cells.
Makes perfect sense.
- Maria Elaine Pitchford was denied an abortion because she was more than 20 weeks pregnant: Two days later, she was admitted to Bowling Green-Warren County Hospital, suffering from a 101 degree fever and continued passage of amniotic fluid. While in the hospital, she gave birth to a stillborn child. Dr. Roy Slezak, the physician who treated her, said that, along with the foetus, he found a six-inch long plastic knitting needle.
- Tammy Skinner was a poor, desperate 22-year-old with two young children and another one on the way. She said her boyfriend wouldn’t pay for an abortion, so she carried her pregnancy to term. Prosecutors say that on the morning she was scheduled to give birth, Skinner drove to an auto dealer’s parking lot, took a gun, and shot herself in the belly, killing the foetus in an act of self-abortion. Skinner was charged with carrying out an illegal abortion. It’s not enough that this woman shot herself simply because she couldn’t afford an abortion, she must be prosecuted too.
- Danielle Deaver was about 22 weeks into her pregnancy when doctors told her she wouldn’t be able to carry to term and her child would die soon after birth. Then to her surprise, she learned doctors couldn’t end her non-viable pregnancy because of a new Nebraska law barring late-term abortions. The law bans abortions after 20 weeks based on the disputed notion that foetuses can feel pain after that point. It prevented doctors from medically inducing Deaver to go into labour, and they told her she would have to go into labour naturally. Wouldn’t it be most humane to let this obviously heartbroken woman make the decision on how to end her pregnancy? That dignity wasn’t allowed her daughter, Elizabeth, who instead had to suffer 15 minutes, gasping for air. Never mind that “the Deavers’ sought an abortion because of concern that the infant would suffer while it died, trying to breathe”. Just imagine if you will, having to hold a dying baby for 15 minutes because you were denied the choice of ending your pregnancy with dignity. Watch the video at this link.
These are stories after Roe v. Wade. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what will happen if there was a ban on abortion.
[Don’t want to be pregnant! DON’T HAVE SEX!!11!]
Sex is not a contract for pregnancy—people have a right to non-procreative sex. This may come as a fucking shock to you but SOME PEOPLE HAVE SEX TO CUM NOT TO GET PREGNANT. And SOMETIMES contraception fails.
[I’D ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT THE SAME PRO-LIFERS ATTEMPTING TO BAN ABORTION ALSO WANT TO BAN THE MORNING AFTER PILL, AND BASICALLY ANYTHING THAT INTERFERS WITH THE OH SO SACRED FETUS AFTER ITS BEEN FERTILISED]
Their argument is so sexist and self-righteous. And it punishes uterus-bearers for their sexual behaviour
[Does life begin at conception?]
After conception, 70 per cent of embryos will not make it. Some embryos will split and form twins; some embryos will fuse and form one. Others still do not yield an embryo at all but form a mass of disorganised tissue.
What has happened to this “life” that has begun at conception?
Here is the ugly truth: there is no agreed consensus on when life begins.
For some people, the minute they find out they are pregnant it is a baby to them. They will build a nursery, start choosing baby names etc. For others, it’s a BALL OF CELLS. And until a consensus can be reached, YOU CAN’T FORCE YOUR IDEOLOGIES ON OTHER PEOPLE’S BODIES.
[Is a Foetus entitled to rights?]
Foetuses would have to become dependents for tax and estate purposes, be counted in official census-taking, and be subject to many other laws affecting persons.
This sounds completely stupid for a good reason: A FETUS IS NOT A PERSON.
Let’s say you do give a foetus it’s so called “rights.” How do you plan on dealing with the conflict of the pregnant person right and the foetus? The idea that a grown person’s value and status can be equated with, or overridden by, a cluster of undifferentiated cells the size of the period at the end of this sentence is so fucked up
I cannot believe there are people in the world exchange a people’s actual rights in favour of an embryo’s theoretical rights.
[There’s these wizards they hire, they call them ‘doctors’, and they’re able to tell you if you had a miscarriage or if you aborted.]
Omg, you are so funny.
[lol no gif]
Welcome ladies and gentleman to ABORTION 101: The fun biology class.
The medical term for a miscarriage is “spontaneous abortion” which differs from “induced abortion.”
Example 1: I have an abortion. The neighbour suspects I have an abortion. She will call the police telling them this. I have to be “investigated” to see whether I have had an abortion or not.
The only thing a doctor will be able to tell is if the cervix has been dilated (it looks like a slit). This can be caused from pregnancy, a spontaneous abortion OR an induced abortion.
Clearly this would be the case for a 16 year old girl who nobody would have suspected with either of the above. But considering the majority of women who get abortions are already mothers, “investigating” her would be a moot point.
Unless she has a botched abortion which causes severe scarring (read above again)
Hence why I asked the question.
[Doctors and differing opinions]
I had a really bad case tonsillitis. THREE DIFFERENT DOCTORS DENIED THIS BEFORE I SAW A SPECIALIST WHO DIAGNOSED ME THEN IT WAS REMOVED.
Why do you assume this would not be the case for abortions? One doctor might not think your health is at significant risk due to the pregnancy, and another might.
Poor prenatal diagnosis IS COMMON FOR WANTED PREGNANCIES. WHAT AN EARTH MAKES YOU THINK THIS WILL BE ~~MAGICALLY~~ different for abortions?
[Welfare for unwanted children]
You didn’t answer my question, so I’ll ask again.
Who will provide support and wealth fare for the thousands of unwanted and unplanned children?
Pointing towards adoption and foster care is a fucking cop out. Around the world millions of children are in foster homes, detention centres or on the street. These children are suffering because we have inadequate and outdated adoption and foster care systems that fail to bring together parents and children.
LULZ!! THIS IS TOTALLY THE SOLUTION FOR ABORTION!
Yes, let’s depend on a failing system.
Not to mean religious douchebags who simply refuse to allow gay/lesbian/trans couples to adopt.
Get your head out of your arse and Google “adoption crisis”.
[The truth about being pro-choice]
Do you know who is campaigning for a comprehensive sex education system?
Who is campaigning for contraception to be available widely for all people?
DING DING DING
[Why people have abortions]
Labelling all people who choose to have abortion as “selfish” did actually give me a severe case of lulz.
People have abortions for a variety of reasons
They are in an abusive relationship
Not financially stable
Whatever the reason, they don’t have to explain it to you BECAUSE UNLIKE THE PERSON MAKING THE DECISION IT HAS ZERO EFFECT ON YOU.
[My Mum was a Teen Mum]
How do you go around calling yourself an “unwanted child” when you are clearly being cared for by your mother. The word you are looking for is “unplanned pregnancy”.
My mum was pregnant with me when she was 17. She is pro-choice. She CHOSE to have me. Funny enough, she doesn’t walk around “condemning” other people for a choice that really has nothing to do with us. She doesn’t walk around with a holier than thou attitude because she chose to have me. She is not a better human being, than someone else who chooses to have an abortion.
Tell me, how awkward do you feel for being patronising as fuck when you were so unbearably wrong that even I feel embarrassed for you?
- brokenwax likes this
- yourmotherisafish likes this
- asherlinn likes this
- heyheyjen reblogged this from fromonesurvivortoanother and added:
- closetextrovert likes this
- queerts likes this
- lawd-knows likes this
- thetwitchysydrichi likes this
- bitchfacebear likes this
- tokki-dokki likes this
- fromonesurvivortoanother reblogged this from badmuoth and added:
- fromonesurvivortoanother likes this
- napalmgate reblogged this from chronicroutine and added:
- lorenzomakesthings likes this
- teenytinychild likes this
- sweet-summer-haze likes this
- nietpassend likes this
- jackhawksmoor likes this
- ryners likes this
- itchyyeyes likes this
- followingskinna likes this
- shadowsex likes this
- nikariot likes this
- badmuoth likes this
- tremblinglakes likes this
- spektrmodule likes this
- torridgristle said: Was it the abortion one and is a tween blog?