Goodness Gracious Me: Season 3, Episode 5 "the man who insists Superman is Indian"
- Father: Jeddah, you really must tidy this room, look at this mess, comic books everywhere.
- Son: Don't move them, that's my Superman collection. I'm putting them in order.
- Father: But you've got so many. You need this many comics?
- Son: I love Superman, he's my favourite superhero.
- Father: Ah well, I can understand that.
- Father: He's so strong
- Father: And so brave
- Father: And so Indian
- Son: What?
- Father: Superman? Indian!
- Son: No!
- Father: Of course!
- Father: You've seen the film, he runs faster than a speeding train!
- Father: There's only one country where you can run faster than the trains!
- Father: Hey hey, hey look at Clark Kent
- Father: National Health glasses, bad hair cut, go to Calcutta! You'll see millions of Civil Servants dressed exactly the same!
- Son: No, dad, Superman's from Krypton!
- Father: KERALA!
- Father: Come on son, he's as Indian as they come!
- Father: He's got two jobs! Indian!
- Father: He never has a day off! Indian!
- Father: And how's he get round? Cheap flights!
- (TV version link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GC_Q2YKNR0)
Comedians Who Use Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, etc for Humor Think They’re Edgy
When in fact you just seem like a senile 85 year old with pants up to your nipples rambling about back when “them damn devil women weren’t allowed to control their eeeeeeeevil vaginas.”
Congrats, you have actually succeeded in becoming grandpa Simpson. You are the least controversial, shocking, revolutionary standup comedian on the planet, your jokes were hackneyed in 1955.
This is you:
You are not saying what we’re all thinking, but too scared to say, you’re saying what literally everyone else in society got over thinking decades ago. You are an anachronism, get back in your own millenium.
Oh my God this is hilarious.
If you watch the tv, you see White people pissed off. Mad! The White man thinks he’s losing the country. You watch the news, they’re like ‘We’re losing everything! Fucking losing! Affirmative action and illegal aliens and we’re fucking losing the country.’ Losing the country? Shut the fuck up! White people ain’t losing shit. If y’all losing.. then who’s winning? It ain’t us, shit. Have you driven around this motherfucker?
ALLAH SAVE THE PUNK! The World’s very FIRST Taqwacores silent mime sketch…
(plz watch the whole thing before you cue your outrage at me… ) feel free to read the hilarious comments on this video … someone accused me of working for the CIA.. lol
i’ve had this fantasy SO MANY TIMES
A good example of a rape joke that’s funny, in my opinion. Because the victim isn’t the butt of the joke, the ridiculous idea that our society makes it dangerous just to have a vagina is the butt of the joke.
emphasis mine because it’s WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING ARUGHESIF
but fucking Wanda Sykes. What an awesome lady.
Chappelle’s Show Law and Order skit reversing a drug dealer and corporate criminal’s fates
A futuristic superheroine in an armored bunnygirl outfit.
Coco GunBun is unique, not just in the sense that it is a Black comic written by a black author and artist, but in the sense that it is written by a Black female artist. Coco is a fun comedy book, written in the Blacksploitation style with its roots taken from the strong heroines introduced in that period of American film. Though Coco is a light hearted comedy, the origins of this art form are of a serious nature, and were born out of the Black Power Movement of the Sixty’s and Seventies.
Here is a link to a very cute revamped promo trailer for the comic (2010):
Little Miss Muffet
My Friend: whey
My Friend: The very same.
Me: Is this Miss Muffet
My Friend: It depends, are you a spider?
Curds are important because Poutine is amazilicious.
I hate you microsoft paint…. I think i’m going to try windows media player instead.
I hate you Winamp…. I think I’m going to try Steam instead. >:(
I hate you Firefox…I think I’m going to try iTunes instead.
I hate you Windows… I thin k I’m going to try Gas Central Heating instead