Watch the actual video.
Holy shit, I have never seen so much backpedaling in my life.
I would just like to point out the fact that she is saying these words to a man who is gay and you can see the pain and disgust on his face
The year is 2345.
Saint Anderson is remembered for being awesome.
“I know it’s a difficult topic” ….. because you’re a fucking idiot.
Anderson fucking Cooper everyone
Anderson Cooper is a fucking bamf
The Disney Princesses tell it like it is
Sent to tumblr:
I’m about to write an post, as well as a guest post to a well-known external blog about this, and if need be, I will submit it to my local news organization for review, and I need for you to understand that before I proceed. This is not something you will be able to explain away or cover up. There is already a blog post that is spreading across tumblr about this, so it’s not like no one is going to hear about it. It’s already out there. Your staff has made a mistake.
You recently removed a blog titled deathtoallwhitepeople from your servers. This is understandable, and was expected, as the entire reason it was created was to point out the hypocrisy in how certain users are well-treated at the expense of others. However, you appear to have missed all of the following blogs:
These blog titles are equally reprehensible, equally offensive, and violate your Terms of Service in the same way. I can’t imagine why they are all allowed to remain.
I also need to point out that the 1st Amendment protects private citizens against governmental censorship. It does not provide protections against the actions of a private company, like yours. You have the option — the power — to do something about this, to stop such hateful terms from being used against a group of people who are being harmed and oppressed by them. You’ve already chosen to use that power, and therein lies the hypocrisy: you didn’t protect the free speech of the person or persons who started the deathtoallwhitepeople blog, or protect other people of color from the death threats they reported to you.
In doing what you have done, you let all of the people who were involved, along with anyone who is reading and reblogging the related posts, know that you care for the so-called 1st Amendment rights of white persons, but none for the rights of people of color.
I am disgusted by your actions, and ask that you treat your members the same — that you remove blogs that use the word “nigger” in their title, and do not allow anyone to use it in their URLs in the future.
I look forward to your prompt response.
Everybody, please, reblog the shit out of this.
• 1953: USA overthrows democratically elected Prime Minister Mossadeq of Iran, then installs dictator Shah
• 1954: USA overthrows democratically elected President Arbenz of Guatemala 200,000 civilians killed
• 1963: USA backs assassination of S. Vietnamese President Diem.
• 1963-1975: American military kills 4 million people in Southeast Asia.
• September 11th, 1973: U.S. stages coup in Chile. Democratically elected President Salvador Allende assassinated. Dictator Augusto Pinochet installed. 5,000 Chileans murdered.
• 1977: U.S. backs military rulers of El Salvador. 70,000 Salvadorans and 4 American nuns killed.
• 1980S: US trains Osama bin Laden and fellow terrorists to kill soviets. CIA funds $3 billion.
• 1981: Regan administration trains and funds “contras” 30,000 Nicaraguans die.
• 1982: US provide billions in aid to Saddam Hussein for weapons to kill Iranians.
• 1983: White House secretly gives Iran weapons to kill Iraqis.
• 1989: CIA agent Manuel Noriega (also serving as President of Panama) disobeys orders from Washington. So, US invade Panama and removes Noriega. 3,000 Panamanian casualties.
• 1990: Iraq invades Kuwait with weapons from US
• 1991: US enter Iraq. Bush reinstated dictator of Kuwait.
• 1998: Clinton bombs “weapons factory” in Sudan, factory turns out to be making Aspirin.
• 1991: American planes bomb Iraq on a weekly basis. UN estimates over 500,000 Iraqi children die from bombing and sanctions.
• 2000-2001: US gives Taliban-ruled Afghanistan $245 million in “aid”
2001: 3,000 murdered in 9/11 attacks.
And this is a selective list of atrocities. Woot Yoo Ess Ayy.
"If abstinence is so effective, why is it only taught in a sexual setting? We should disband the police force and tell criminals to abstain from crime, and disband the army after telling terrorists to abstain from blowing people up. The benefits of abstinence should be spread around."
Reddit user ZeroNihilist at Found it while eating pizza at my Nannas. I almost choked. (via atarimcgregor)