- Jorah: Khaleesi, don't do the thing.
- Dany: I, Daenerys Stormborn, of House Targaryen, the Unburnt Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, did the thing.
It’s okay Matt Smith. At least you’re hiding in the back.
Sam Jackson stay on point.
EW released catching fire’s cover today 1.9.13
I would like to take this opportunity to repost my collection of ONTD comments about Sam Clafin:
- “he looks like something you would draw with your left hand”
- “he was a wet blanket in pirates and he was a wet blanket in SWATH. he was born a wet blanket, he will die a wet blanket and only comforters will mourn him.”
- “he was just the right kind of nuanced puddle of oatmeal that was needed for the job.”
- “he barely has a face”
- “I’m sorry, this basic bitch is not someone who I would be tripping over myself to pay for his services.”
- “50 shades of beige”
OH THE SHADE
Listen hear white folks (and yes, I mean ALL of you),
There’s no sense in getting offended when we (Black people/oppressed people of color) don’t listen to your opinions. You’ve not experienced more than an ounce of what we’ve gone through under the hands of your oppressive bull shit (I’m talking currently, not slavery so I don’t want to hear any of that “can we be blamed for what our ancestors did” shit). Yes, you’re allowed to have opinions, EVERYONE is allowed opinions, however, we’re also allowed to not give a shit about your opinions, which most of us don’t. No, it is not reverse racism- no it’s not mud-slinging- no it’s not hate mongering- it is merely not giving any fucks about what you have to say UNTIL you ACTUALLY give a fuck about what we’ve been telling you for YEARS.
There is no malice in this message but you may sense a since of anger. If you have a problem with my angry tone then you can simply shut the fuck up cause I don’t care— you will not be heard because CLEARLY you did not listen to me.
That is all, for now.
Yup. That sounds about right.
“EVERYONE is allowed opinions, however, we’re also allowed to not give a shit about your opinions”
Image Description: Background is several triangles in a circle like a pie alternating from true red, scarlet and black. A robin is sitting on his perch looking to the right.
Top Text: “Brace yourselves,”
Bottom Text: “Christmas returns are coming.”
I think this goes without saying. Good luck over the next few days fellow robins!
if you claim to “like rap music” and you only listen to white rappers i don’t trust you
i hope this is sarcasm…. rap mean “rhythm and poetry” nowhere does it say you have to be black…