Ice admitted today in a nationally televised press conference that it was in fact, merely water in disguise.
“I make no excuses for the charade,” said Ice, “I lived a lie and I’m willing to face the consequences. It’s time for me to start running.” And run Ice did, changing into water before the media. Water was immediately collected and moved to the state penitentiary to await trial.
Said police spokesman Paul M. Wadeeb, “Water has caused the deaths of nearly every drowning victim since 1921. It’s done billions of dollars of damage in flooding and though we respect water’s decision to come out of hiding, we do not expect the court to offer any leniency for these crimes.”
Prior to the arrest, multiple conspiracy theories had circulated as to the whereabouts of water, some even claiming they found water on Mars.
Super Smash Bros. — Wii Fit Trainer Joins the Battle! (Nintendo 3DS/Wii U) (by SmashbrosCh)
i cant EVEN BELIEVE THIS
THIS VIDEO IS SO FANTASTIC THIS GAME IS GONN A BE SO FANTASTIC PLEASE HELP ME
PLAY WITH REAL SHELTER CATS ONLINE
Play with Oregon Humane Society kitty-cats through ROBOTIC TOYS that you can control through this website. IT HAS A LIVE FEED SO YOU CAN WATCH THEM WHILE YOU MOVE KITTY TOYS AROUND. AGHHAGHAHGAHGHAGHAHGHH
This is too cute!
omg, scawaii magazine, do you even know what you`re printing??!?!?! XDDD lol
OMG DO THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY JUST DID? OMG!
OH MY GOD
WHAT IS AIR
and on this day, life was given to me.
WIP Retro-future red light district speedpaint concept.
It made me think of Florence for some strange reason, and I still haven’t decided on the time of day to set this painting. There’s a lot I’m probably going to chuck out while I’m tweaking the architecture of the buildings. It’s all good, I’ll figure something out. I always do.
- Science Teacher: Aristotle believed that everything was made of four elements. What were they?
- Me: Water, earth fire, air.
- Science Teacher: Good, now w-
- Me: Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
- Science Teacher: what
- Me: Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
- Student: why are you doing this
- Me: A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
- Student: how do you even remember all this
- Me: BUT I BELIEVE
- Student: no
- Student: don't say it
- Student: don't you dare say it
- Me: THAT AANG CAN SAVE THE WORLD
So apparently the Space Jam theme and Gangnam Style match up perfectly, right down to the same BPM and key. Yes, this is mind-altering.
My pal, Whitney, was inspired by a certain comic and since I was the one that linked her to it, she decided to credit me with the inspiration. Not one to turn down credit for stuff I didn’t do, I graciously accepted the win. Apparently the ill-gotten gains are this here body pillow cover that Whitney decided to go and design.
She sent me the test print and tomorrow I’m going to go purchase a body pillow for it, rewatch the original Mass Effect 3 ending I got, and cry myself to sleep.
I’m breaking into your house and stealing that and I don’t care how many renegade points I get. I seriously know where you live.
all eyes on britain as we portray a tourist’s caricature of ourselves for the single biggest british-hosted event since the 60s