“The Last Airbender” - Honest Trailer
So true!!! <3
The whole fandom needs to see this, I agree 10000% omfg
DIES of LAUGHTER
"Go on and laugh your Benetton, Kumbaya, Kashi, quinoa laugh, but it’s true: The most progressive force in Hollywood today is the ‘Fast and Furious’ movies. They’re loud, ludicrous, and visually incoherent. They’re also the last bunch of movies you’d expect to see in the same sentence as ‘incredibly important.’ But they are — if only because they feature race as a fact of life as opposed to a social problem or an occasion for self-congratulation. (And this doesn’t even account for the gay tension between the male leads, and the occasional crypto-lesbian make-out.) The fifth installment, ‘Fast Five,’ comes out Friday, and unlike most movies that feature actors of different races, the mixing is neither superficial nor topical. It has been increasingly thorough as the series goes on—and mostly unacknowledged. That this should seem so strange, so rare, merely underscores how far Hollywood has drifted from the rest of culture."
Malcolm X: Question and answer period, October 11, 1963.
- White woman: You mentioned, again just now, land set aside for your people, sir. What land is available that's not already possessed by others?
- Malcolm X: When you came to this country the land was inhabited by the Indians and you didn't have any problem then.
- Audience: (laughs and claps)
- Malcolm X: ... hahaha(quietly).
i already had her as the dreamcast in my head
upon seeing this i just
thought it was just about perfect
cant be the only one now, right
(for the record i love nicki she’s my boo)
- me: and the worst types of people followed me over it
- me: liberals with too much white guilt
- Alex: "I have so many feelings about racism and now I'm going to talk about how strongly I feel about it"
- Alex: "my EMOTIONS"
- Alex: but it's always like
- Alex: about their emotions
Fabric shopping in Ghana’s busy and bustling Makola Market
One of my favourite market-related activities in Côte d’Ivoire, after people watching and trying not to alarm small children with my epic pastiness.
Action League NOW!
I miss this show and KABLAM!
Meltman was my favorite.
Meltman was the best!
Our First Lady, ladies and gentlemen.
APPLAUSE. ALL OF YOU, APPLAUD HER.
No but seriosuly, I love our First Lady.
People want Black Music without Black People.
When a woman makes a post describing an experience with sexual harassment and rape culture and doesn’t actually state ALL men are like that and some cis men come forward to complain about how said woman needs to stop saying they are ALL like that.
And call her a cunt.
And then whine about not being recognized as the upstanding nice guys that they are…because fuck that cunt for talking about a creeper stalking her at 2 in the morning…
Fuck you. Here’s a sticker, now shut the fuck up.