Toshiro Mifune photographed with his sons Takeo and Shiro, ca. 1958.
FUJOSHI’S GOTTA DO WHAT A FUJOSHI’S GOTTA DO, BROTHA
Edit: Fixed the katakana in the last page. Dang my rusty Japanese >3>
(Source: , via seal-lion-deactivated20130722)
Shingeki no Sony, probably the best of E3 2013.
Having met him at Gemucon, I can say that the only reason I wouldn’t want Tom as The Doctor is because the role belongs to Richard Ayoade
Baby Tiana is NOT here for your shit.
Minus the last one, I adore this
Fili in the background like, “Do you have to trigger Uncle’s PTSD like that?”
oh my god this is the epitome of white male opinions
if you claim to “like rap music” and you only listen to white rappers i don’t trust you
i hope this is sarcasm…. rap mean “rhythm and poetry” nowhere does it say you have to be black…
- me: and the worst types of people followed me over it
- me: liberals with too much white guilt
- Alex: "I have so many feelings about racism and now I'm going to talk about how strongly I feel about it"
- Alex: "my EMOTIONS"
- Alex: but it's always like
- Alex: about their emotions
i guess prince gumball opted for the thug life
yeah together with zuko the barbarian
dont forget bro strider
The Big D