A quick glance at the current BBC news headlines:
1. “Royal baby brings world celebrations”.
2. “Beyonce gets hair caught in fan”.
3. “Wales welcomes ‘joyous’ royal birth”
For your convenience, allow me to translate these into the ideological messages that they’re supposed to convey:
1. Nobody cares about slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, enforced famines, white supremacy. The empire was a good thing. The world loves us.
2. We’re arming terrorists to destroy Syria, but who gives a fuck about that when we can talk about Beyonce’s hair?
3. Yay, the Welsh still love us too. Long live Great Britain. Long live the United Kingdom. One Nation (TM)."
Carlos Martinez via Facebook
Nazi propaganda photo depicts friendship between an “Aryan” and a black woman. The caption states: “The result! A loss of racial pride.” Germany, prewar.
— US Holocaust Memorial Museum
The Fighting Filipinos paper poster depicting Philippine nationalism; image depicts a wounded soldier wearing a bandage around his head preparing to throw a grenade in his right hand as he holds a tattered upside down flag in his left hand; inscriptions at bottom center section.
[Image: White text over a blue background from the blog Actual Catholic Girl Problems, “#24 Wanting to create graphic anti-choice propaganda… but sucking at Photoshop.” Credited to actualcatholicgirlproblems.tumblr.com. End description.]
Not that it ever stops them…
Seriously, this blog is hilarious. Satirizing whiny Catholic anti-choice bullshit is always fantastic.
Instruction on how to shoot down an aircraft with a bolt action rifle
Pro-Life: Because facts get in the way of promoting oppression of people with uteri.
"The average homosexual has 1,000 or more partners in a lifetime, and the average homosexual has only one sexual encounter per partner and never sees the person again after that encounter."