lord have mercy on my soul…
whoa there…*fans self*
World history more or less summed up
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
Unoriginal arguments about racism - let me know if I left any out
I am going to add this to my tumblr in response to every terrible argument about racism so let me know if I left anything out…it’s mad long so I put it behind a cut
- “We live in a post-racial society!”
- “I don’t see race”
- “Race is a social construct (so racism must - by extension - also be a social construct!)”
- “I was trying to unite us”
- “Everybody can be racist”
- “I have a black friend!”
- “___ is the last oppressed minority”
- “Bringing up racism just makes everything worse”
- “Reverse racism is just as bad”
- “I don’t have to listen to your argument because a PoC hurt my feelings”
- “I’m not privileged! I’m poor/disabled/gay/trans* etc.”
- “Everything isn’t about race”
- “Racism is all in the past”
- “You’re biased”
- “This person of color agrees with me”
- “Why isn’t there a WHITE Entertainment Television? Why is there no white history month? Affirmative action?”
- “Why is there a black table in the cafeteria?”
- “That wasn’t my intent”
- “The KKK/Neo-Nazis/slavery/apartheid – that’s racism! Not this!”
- “We’re not all like that! That’s a stereotype”
- “I’m white and that happens to me too”
- “I was playing Devil’s Advocate! I don’t really think that way”
Excuse me while I figure out how this website works.
In the meantime I hope to get to know the Tumblr folks more. I’m AppleSarcum
I draw things that people like because I’m an idiot.
See ya around.
We ended up getting “Sex Truck 14”
Behold! MY FACE!
Also a giant remote control!
Also this picture was taken in the short period of time when I only had one skull ring. SO WEIRD!
Also that remote control was really huge. I should have gone back and bought it.
Wait a second… That’s my elbow! I’d recognise it anywhere!
Also looks like I just ate some Satay. At Rumours Kopitiam in Glasgow. On Bath Street, in Glasgow. Used to have the Fat Buddha store underneath it, but they moved. Nice place, the owners used to be in charge of Asia Style down on George’s Cross (weird place, opens 5pm - 3am. Used to be called Swiss Chinese Restaurant due to translation errors with the sign writer. Made a damn good Fish Head Curry though) but set out on their own to open Asia Style, which is a little bit smaller, but better opening hours, better prices, and a better menu, even if I do order the same thing every time I go (almost… But man, their Roti Canai and Nasi Lemak are too good not to eat!) and the only other place I’ve bought an Ais Kacang outside of Malaysia and London Chinatown.
Sooooooo… You should eat there.